On air: Week Days 3p-7p
Facebook: Become a Friend
Trey Poston is a native Southeast Texan who has been in radio for over 25 years and on the air in the area for over 10 years. A third generation “radio guy” Trey has a passion for this business and Southeast Texas. Trey is very active in the community especially with the Cancer Society of SE Texas and the Humane Society. When not working he enjoys reading, working out, fishing and spending time with his dogs.
1. What’s the coolest thing to ever happen in your life?
Right here, right now.
2. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Baked goods, I love them all!!!!!
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
4. What do you like or hate about our area we live in?
Love the beach, love the boats, love the proximity of Houston, love the food and I love the people.
5. What Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year?
To spend as much time at the beach as possible.
6. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
7. Coffee, Tea, or soda?
8. What’s your favorite place to eat or just hang out?
9. What is the first thought you have when you wake up?
It’s too early! And then "it's time to feed the dogs."
10. What is your favorite weather condition?
Overcast right before it rains when you can smell it in the air and the wind is picking up.